Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Manifestation (3)

 Alhamdulillah.. 

I must say, writing a manifestation has been a magical journey. The last manifestation post that I wrote in July manifested in September. I wrote about Royal Caribbean Cruise, we bought the holiday package for it in September. I wrote about Hajj. We actually went for Umrah in October. MasyaAllah. As to the 3rd on the list, I'm still working on my physique. I'm healthy, that what matters right?

Let's start manifesting good things in 2023.

1. A trip abroad with Adly. Either Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia or Turkey even Europe

2. Increase in sadaqah jariah.. I need to find ways to increase this good deeds and not worry about rezq. Trust that the more you give out, the more Allah will replaced it for you

3. UK and Europe is still in my list. Added Turkey and Uzbek too.. I wish to visit all beautiful mosques in the world. Starting with those in Malaysia and neighbouring countries like Banda Acheh in Indonesia. Travelling as a habit perhaps? May Allah ease..



4. Tahajud is my habit. Hopefully it will last my lifetime. May Allah grant us istiqamah. The benefit is great. I just need to motivate myself to sleep early and wake up earlier.

5. Increase my retirement savings increased this year. I want to have a retirement where all we do is travel. Yearly visit to the holy lands insyaAllah and visit all the wonders of the world.  




No comments: