Monday, October 29, 2018

Distraction

I need a distraction. I am currently just preparing for 2 trips. Bandung in December and Osaka i January. In between of those 2 trips, i am distracting my self with work. Just received words that I need to attend a meeting in Singapore this Thursday. I dislike business trips. It just suck the fun out of travelling. I need to keep an open mind ... Just take it as part and parcel of life. Just chill and enjoy the ride.

I want to plan for a short domestic getaway. I missed the sea and the white sandy beach. But its rainy season here in malaysia. I have to put that idea on hold and furthermore, I should save enough money for the upcoming 2 trips.

I am not sure how much pocket money i need to bring. I am planning to do a bit of shopping in Jakarta and just a light shopping in Osaka. I am looking forward to buy some winter apparels in Bandung and perhaps 1 or 2 G shock in Japan.

Dreading this business trip. Today, there was a plane crash involving Lion Air. An Indonesian low cost carrier. Its a devastating news

No comments: