Monday, October 29, 2018

Crushing Hard

I have a huge crush on my dentist. For the past month, I have been visiting my dentist for a root canal treatment (RCT). The whole process was loong and excruciating but it was bearable since i like the dentist.

My dentist is actually a childhood acquaintance. I've known him since i was small. We were in the taekwando class together. He opened up his own practice a few years ago. The whole RCT has not been easy on me. The first session took almost 4 hours to complete and it caused me to bleed that i had to visit him again after a few days. The second one was fast and uneventful but the 3rd one was complicated. the session was completed in 2 sittings.

I have always been a bit choosy on my dentist. So now that I have met him, I wouldn't mind visiting the dentist every other month just to see his face.

No comments: