Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Weight Loss Updates

The effort has been fruitful. I manage to down size my clothes from XL to L. My gym operator noticed the change last week. He said that it shows I am burning more than I consume. That was the plan.

Been reducing my portion. Abstaining from fried and oily food. Ate lots of soups, salads, sandwiches and oats whenever I need my carbo. And lots of eggs. Probably had consumed more than 50 eggs this month alone. Hopefully I can be consistent. Its a bit hard to maintain it especially during weekends. But I kept pushing my self. Not allowing my self to miss gym more than 2 days in a row.

Below are photos of my favourite meals:

Grilled cheese sandwich with tomatoes and cucumber

salads with Greek yogurt

salad with boiled eggs and olive oil

stuffed omelet with cheese

granola and oats

sushi. didn't make these obviously

more salad with Greek yogurt

No comments: