Friday, March 17, 2017

TGIF

It has been a good week and I am grateful. We have a new joiner in our department. She seems pleasant enough. It would be an interesting times ahead. She seems outspoken and very capable. Slightly older but doesn't really look it but yeah... we will be fine.

Work has been plenty as per normal. I have been on top of things most of the time. I really really try to be the best and give the best I could. I am grateful to be given the ability to just be committed to work.

I have yet to get to my happy place at work. Still feel as if I'm struggling. Especially since my boss started this new system whereby we cover each others work so that in case 1 person disappear, another one can take over. I end up having to cover for the other 2's work and my work is mostly being handled by me alone. For the time being, everything is still under control.

Enough whining. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Probably hit the gym, do a bit of housework and chill. 1 week to go before payday!

Carpe diam! - A new makan place i like.It also means seize the day.

No comments: