Monday, August 22, 2016

Grateful

Its been awhile since I wrote down all the things I'm grateful for so here goes.

I am so happy and grateful that I get to go to UK and Europe last July. The whole experience was like a dream to me. UK was so beautiful in summer. Things are cheap. Food are easy to get. London was mesmerizing. Stratford and Warwick were so enchanting. I could stay there forever. It really make sense why the best universities are in UK. The surrounding are so peaceful. The parks, the river and ponds. The scenery just etched in my mind.

I am happy and grateful that I get to visit Europe. The journey from London to Europe was such an adventure that we will never forget. I think I had the most fun in Belgium. Waffles and chocolates and historical sites. We enjoyed it so much.

I am so happy and grateful to arrive in Paris as scheduled. We had time to shop and just experience the whole of Paris. Took canal cruise and see the beautiful Eiffel tower at night.Paris is beautiful and unique and I was glad to experience it with my family. I am happy and grateful that we met many kind souls who helped us along the way. We are grateful that Allah protects our journey and blessed us along the way. Most taxi drivers we met in Europe were Muslims. They were friendly and kind. May Allah gives them flourishing business and ease their troubles in this world and the Hereafter.

I am happy and grateful that the flight back was uneventful. I am glad that I get to rest for a few days before going back to work. I am so happy and grateful that I have such an understanding boss and colleague.

I am so happy and grateful that I am planning the next trip to go to Europe again sometime next year, Though it will be a shorter trip but I will make sure that we get to see and experience as much as possible. It will be another memorable one.

I am happy for the opportunity. I am happy for the blessings bestowed upon me. I am happy, so happy with my life.

Alhamdulillah. All praises to Allah


No comments: