Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The X-File - What if He Comes Back Begging?

He left you for another girl. You waited on him till finally the girl left him.

Then you left him for another boy. He waited on you till finally the boy left you.

Now both of you are not committed to anyone. The difference is perhaps you are more committed to yourself now that you are single and independent.

He promised to work things out for our future provided that I commit my self to him. I do not feel like committing to anything anymore. The real issue is, if he is able to work things out, is he is the someone you want to spend the rest of your life with?

He is loyal and kind. He understands you. He knows all the good and bad about you yet he accepted you for who you are.But he has also disappoint you and neglect you in the past. He was missing when you need him the most. Sure, he did try to make up for his mistakes and you already forgave his short comings, but can you forget? Will it happen again?

I'm not fine. This matter bothers me. I can't stop thinking about it. I could just ignore him but its not nice. But to keep giving him hope is equally not nice. I told him that I'm putting a stop on this, and I need space. He is not giving me any.

I really don't know what to do.I'm not good with being by my self but I need to learn to handle this.


No comments: