Tuesday, February 16, 2016

2016 Mission, Vision & Resolutions

Mission statement: Healthy, Happy and Humble Me.

Vision: A faithful servant of Allah, a loyal family member, a helpful and efficient employee, a great friend and a world traveler..

Let's do this people. I have been putting this off for awhile. Honestly, I don't feel like I'm in a good place spiritually right now. I feel like I am giving up the reign of my life to circumstances and to those around me. I feel that I am being manipulated and I'm just letting it be. Too lazy to fight it off. I'm just letting things to unfold itself and I am tackling them 1 at a time

Be that as it may, I do have big plans for this year. I pray that God ease things for me. I can already foresee the hindrance I'm gonna face. I pray that Allah give the the strength to overcome each of them.




No comments: