Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Gratitude List No. 2 of 2021


I was suppose to write this on February but I guess life happens and today is already the 7th day of April. I am so thankful that I still have a life. I am healthy, well, still employed, very much busy with work and ever so grateful with everything that I have.

A lot had happened and I have a lot in my mind as well. All I can do now is to ask Allah to easy everything for me and all parties involved. I keep reminding my self that better days are coming as Ramadhan is approaching and I am looking forward to that as well. May Allah grant us the opportunity to meet Ramadhan this year.

I am thankful for my health, my work, my spouse, my family, the breakfast I had today, the colleagues, the happiness and contentment i feel in my heart. Thank you Allah for making it easy for me



No comments: