Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Peaceful Morning


Malaysia is finishing its 2nd week of MCO 2.0. Since the numbers are not improving, MCO has been extended. It has been a dull 2 weeks with intermittent drama at work. I spend a lot of time napping and playing mobile games. Pretty unproductive I might say.

Today, I feel like I am changing somehow. I woke up pretty early, not sure why coz I set my alarm at 5.30 but i woke up at 5am. Prayed tahajjud, which I have been neglecting for awhile and then workout early in the morning while listening to a lecture by Nouman Ali Khan.

I pray to Allah that He keeps me steadfast so that I can continue today's schedule and learn from all these scholars. There are so many lectures that we can watch which would increase our Deen and remember Allah and His prophet.


No comments: