Thursday, October 15, 2020

3rd week of October

This week has been especially hard for me. Physically i feel tired. It probably started off when we decided to go on an eating spree last friday. I probably had indigestion and I was pretty much constipated the whole weekend. 


Monday came, i was feeling a lot better since my motion is normalising but physically, i was still a bit tired. I am taking all my supplements, drinking lots of water, pushing myself to walk on a treadmill for at least 30 mins everyday but my mood was not really improving.



The fact that Selangor, KL and Putrajaya went into CMCO (again) was not helpful as well. Although my schedule was not affected at all, somehow it just put a damp on my mood.



I'm not sure why I feel this tired. I am definitely blaming my diet. Falling off the wagon is no fun!



I need to get back on track



No comments: