Friday, August 24, 2018

Netflix and Coffee

Its finally Friday. It has been such a long and draggy week. Quiet and uneventful. Uneventful week makes me even more tired than usual.

Been binge-ing on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. Its a unique talk show hosts by a comedian, Jerry Seinfeld. To be honest, I am not really familiar with his work. The only thing that attracted to me to even start watching the series is the word "coffee" in the title. Jerry took his comedian friends to various type of cafes, delis and restaurant around US and I find their cafes very very inviting. Especially those quaint cafes in small towns. And that Jerry Seinfeld really love his coffee. I don't feel like having coffee whenever I watch the show. It feels like I am already drinking the coffee just by watching him drink gallons of his coffee *i guess i am weird that way

I find comedians to be a very interesting bunch of humans. Although their work requires them to stand up in front of a huge crowd, most of these comedians prefer to be left alone and are socially awkward person. I find my self to be funny as well and sometime I can be a freaking weirdo around people but I like to think that I am friendly and approachable.

Anyhow, its the weekend. I have no plans but to spend time with my cat, drink coffee all day and perhaps do a bit of reading. That reminds me. I need to get something good to read when we are travelling to Hanoi next weekend. I am looking forward to drinking lots of Vietnamese coffee.

No comments: