Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ramadhan 2015

All praises to Allah. It has been a fulfilling Ramadhan indeed. A stark difference between last year and this year's Ramadhan for me. Some of the highlights this year:

1. Able to perform solat Taraweh at Masjid Tuanku Mizan, Putrajaya (This is the first for me)
2. Iftar at Masjid Tuanku Mizan (Another first)
3. Taraweh at Masjid Kajang
4. Iftar at home with my awesome housemates
5. Taraweh at home in my own room. (This is another first for me)

I am still trying to khatam the Quran. May Allah grant me ease. It would be so awesome if I get to finished the whole Quran in time.

So tomorrow is the day I'm going home. I will be fetching my dad at KL Sentral first because he has doctor's appointment at IJN. After that, we are going to visit a friend in KPJ Damansara. I am thinking of doing a bit of shopping with my dad, we'll see how, tomorrow.

Pictures will be uploaded later, insyaAllah.


No comments: