Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Concluded

A short but eventful month. It is a very short working month for me as I think, I worked less than 10 days last month. I took several days of leave to be with my dad at IJN. I took 1 day of extra leave for CNY, then I had to take 3 more emergency/compassionate leave due to the passing of my grandfather.

Yes, the family patriarch had left us forever. He is in a better place,  I pray to God that He is merciful and grant my Atok Jannah. It has been such a tiring month too be honest. I am glad and grateful that God grant me this strength and ease all the work for me.

I would like to share a more substantial post. I am thinking about Family and Faith. I think that was the theme last month. It was definitely the theme of my life.

I will write it soon, insyaAllah

No comments: