Thursday, July 11, 2024

Stop Doom Scrolling

Seems like nothing is going right with the world. Absolutely nothing. War in Gaza is still on going. Ukraine is getting bomb again. It seems like whenever I go on my social media. there are more bad news.


I want to be able to not doom scroll so much. I want to be able to just focus on 1 task at a time without getting distracted. For example, this is actually the second draft that I've been rewriting all over again simply because I cannot focus. I don't usually complaints on my blog but I've been putting these complaints on hold for so long. 

So much is going on with my life. I feel like I just don't want to deal with any of it and just go with the flow. Its not that I'm not flexible but, I rather plan things out in advance. I have not been able to do that as much as I want because ... I am either too busy doom scrolling or just tired of managing everything that is going on with my life right now.

An email just came in. Am I feeling this way due to the lack of emails to attend to in the office for the past few days?



No comments: