Monday, July 14, 2014

Hair Cut

Semalam I made a bold move of cutting my hair really really short. The last time, I had such haircut was when I was very very young. Probably I was 9 years old. I had thick hair and my mom just had enough of hair on her hands at that time I guess. So she decided to make me get a boy-cut.

I am never the type of person who cry over short hair. But when I first cut it so short, I told my mom dat I need to wear tudung to school just to cover it. Definitely not the right reason to wear tudung but yeah, that's what happened.

Now since I am now a hijabista, single, unmarried so I thought, who cares how my hair looks like. Its not like anyone apart from my family is going to see it right? So, bye bye long frizzy, curly hair and hello short and sexy hair do.

I don't look bad. I actually love my new do so much that I want to keep it as short as possible all the time. My head feels lighter and according to mom, I will save some money on shampoo...

p/s: got so many things to blog about but.... its Monday, I am sleepy and tired and lazy. so.... till then!


No comments: